Friday, October 3, 2014

Pumpkin Pie French Toast

I will try to make almost any baked good taste like pumpkin pie.

Sometimes I am successful, other times, not so much.

This French toast...is amaaaazing!

It is so pumpkin-y and delicious, I could hardly contain myself.  I know that if you love the taste of pumpkin, you will go gaga for this French toast!


Pumpkin Pie French Toast

Ingredients:

3/4 c. milk
1/2 c. pumpkin
4 eggs
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ginger
1 tsp vanilla

1 loaf white bread

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish, and whisk until uniform.

Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.

Place on a prepared griddle, cooking until golden on each side.

Serve with buttermilk syrup, or any tasty syrup of your choice.















Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment